• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

good behind-ear earbuds for running

Ryan711

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
1,173
The buds that come with the ipod shuffle will not stay in my ears once I begin sweating, so I need some decent behind-ear earbuds to help keep them in while running. I've been searching on amazon, but most have average reviews at best.

For the record, I couldn't care less how they sound as long as they work and the sound quality is not terribly terribly bad. These will also be going with me when it rains, so I don't want to spend a bunch of money only to have them become water damaged. So, anyone have some suggestions for relatively cheap and good quality earbuds?
 
Back
Top