• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

good 3dmark03 score?

arnemetis

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
4,292
Yeah I know n00b...I've never run this before as Ive only had a 4400 and just stuck with 01, just did a fresh install of windows because my agp drivers were screwed. I'm guessing its my ram mostly thats holding me back from getting i nthe 12k range where I see a lot of people. Anyhow all default settings, 1024x768 etc. 2800+@3200+(200mhzx11), asus a7n8x dlx, 2x512mb corsair ddr333 xms 2-2-2-5, leadtek 6800gt@400/1100 in 3d mode. I used the winfox utility to set the 3d clocks higher. Get a score of 11,356. This is after a reboot, first thing I run, regular stuff running in background like nav, spybot, asus probe. Thanks, sorry for making useless post.
 
:( I just wanted to know if this sounded like a really far off score, ive had some problems with my agp drivers etc and was just asking if this seemed on par now.
 
Gangsta said:
that is an awesome score :eek:

whats are the specs of your rig?
BOARD: ABIT IS7-E i865PE CHIP 800FSB 8X AGP MB W/ LAN/5.1 SOUND/USB 2.0

420 WATT POWER SUPPLY

CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 3.0 GHZ CPU [800MHz FSB, Hyper Threading Ready]

HDD: 120 GB 7200 RPM ULTRA ATA-100 HARD DRIVE

MEMORY: 1024 MB DUAL CHANNEL DDR-400 [512MB X 2] PC3200 MHZ

6800gt

i also got a 56k score on aquamark3
 
kevin1211 said:
BOARD: ABIT IS7-E i865PE CHIP 800FSB 8X AGP MB W/ LAN/5.1 SOUND/USB 2.0

420 WATT POWER SUPPLY

CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 3.0 GHZ CPU [800MHz FSB, Hyper Threading Ready]

HDD: 120 GB 7200 RPM ULTRA ATA-100 HARD DRIVE

MEMORY: 1024 MB DUAL CHANNEL DDR-400 [512MB X 2] PC3200 MHZ

6800gt

i also got a 56k score on aquamark3

Could be wrong, but that seems like a faulty score with that setup-- got a screen shot?
 
kevin1211 said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/delos_reyes/8-27.jpg

wut do i need to upgrade with my rig??

i dont have the 3DMark2001score saved in my pc... gonna run it again in a little bit

I wasn't referring to your Aquamark score, I was referring to the 16k score you got-- we were discussing 3dmark03, not 2001. Next time you post that score, specify what benchmark it came from (and what version).
 
inotocracy said:
I wasn't referring to your Aquamark score, I was referring to the 16k score you got-- we were discussing 3dmark03, not 2001. Next time you post that score, specify what benchmark it came from (and what version).
o oops... srry about that....
now i feel really dumb.... :(
 
Back
Top