Just ordered the Schema for these http://www.linkwitzlab.com/ . Gonna build them over about month with slightly different drivers obviously because of the price. I have a Rane crossover and one 4 channel and one 2 channel amp. OMG i am gonna be so broke for weeks. See what happens when you play WoW too much ? You become dumb and do stupid things like this. I wonder if my GF will leave me for real now.
That will be sweet to, i'll have more money for the center channel
Damn, i will probably need to buy an EQ as well
. I will keep interested partys abreast of my progress. By the Way MR. Link is an audio GOD. SO if anyone else wants to do this while waiting for useful computer upgrade reasons rest easy knowing that he is the reigning expert on reproduction, period. 
EDIT I forgot the purpose of this for me was COMPLETELY immersive audio in games and movies what have you. I mean Gone inside the game immersive
Damn, i will probably need to buy an EQ as well
EDIT I forgot the purpose of this for me was COMPLETELY immersive audio in games and movies what have you. I mean Gone inside the game immersive