Gone

• Thread starter Deleted member 85430
  • Start date
Would love this laptop... Sadly I don't think you're looking for a trade. Bump for you.

Last edited:
This listing should be removed. Agreed to a deal and sent payment on 4/16, then received a message on 4/19 that a refund was issued due to laptop not restarting when selecting restart. Going on a week waiting on Paypal to process refund, so unable to purchase needed laptop.

Wouldn't a restart issue seem more of a Windows issue... I'd think... Sorry you've had an issue with this deal.

Last edited:
For visibility. The last communications I have had with sam_fisher 18th of October. Said it was going to get shipped on that day now radio silence. I have not received the shield yet.
I paid on the 8th of October.
Wish I had seen this before I sent payment. What was the final result?

Wish I had seen this before I sent payment. What was the final result?
You guys can speculate all you want. Life doesn’t always work out as planned. Health, family, and job come first. I’ve been on this forum a long ass time and have never done anything nefarious. Something like the shield and the laptop restart issue and then “the dude is a degenerate”. Would you really not want me to not tell you that when you restart the laptop it just shuts down and boots up with a dell bios warning saying “TPMD device not found”. I guess something happened when I updated the bios. I could have sent it to you but I wanted to be honest And send you a refund instead of a messed up laptop. Dirksquarejaw got a refund as well.

delete this post admin and delete my account. Jesus.

Back