• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gollie Darn Ups

Island

Gawd
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
887
VENT* RAGE!...OK, I know we ppl of these kind of forums love our computer and electronic devices...So all of u guys can relate when u order something online, that excitement and anticipation of receiving the item is just plain euphoric....U know what I mean...U check Tracking info every 5 minutes, and you can't sleep....dreaming about it...Anyway,I ordered a Samsung Lnr32w8 32" lcd tv to go with my Xbox 360 last week...Well, the place I buy it from out of New York ships my order the same day I purchase(last Thurs) and UPS/shipper give me a delivery date of 1/20/06....

So..on the road it goes...to make this story short, it gets to California, like 3 days ago....and sits in some UPS GOD DAM****F*** facility for that whole time...Then I check tracking a few hours ago, and UPS is kind enough to update my info with a Rescheduled delivery date for monday, the 23?!? :mad:

I feel like going up to a UPS truck and smashing it with my car.... I mean wtf....It sits in a facility for 3 days, and then some dumb ass decides, "oh...I better put this on the truck..DUH, which way did he go George?" I swear, I think these shipping employees do this crap on purpose just so they can make us consumers frekkin nutzo....I dunno...Any1 got any similar stories, so I can feel a little better, and realize i'm not the only person to get screwed over by these damn jerks....

Edit- NM, I feel better..Googled "UPS+rescheduled delivery" and got like multiple hits from people with the same venting rage stories as mine....L8r! *GRUMBLE* :mad:

EDIT- Just so I can be more pissed...I can imagine it comes on Monday, and the UPS guy is all smiles, as he drops off my Samsung and the Box look like it's been floating in the ocean for a week, and I pull out the tv just to realize that the screen has a huge sneaker print where some UPS retard has used it as a step....This of course being right after I stab the UPS driver with my GOD DAMN box cutter....
 
1. wrong forum.

2. no swearing in thread titles.

3. UPS is the devil incarnate.
 
Back
Top