Gold Membership - Whats a good price?

forkedt

Limp Gawd
I see it on sale for $39.99 now and then, but only recently got into playing on the xbox seriously. Before I bite I wanted to know if I should hold off for a better deal?

Thanks!

Or you could do a Family pack and get it for $25 each. But you would have to have 3 others which is a draw back.

amazon has a promotion right now where you buy a guy and get a $10 credit towards a 12 month live card.

amazon's 12 month card is ~$45 - $10 = $35. that's a pretty good deal there if you were getting an xbox game anyways. otherwise, $40 is probably the new best price i've seen.

amazon has a promotion right now where you buy a guy and get a $10 credit towards a 12 month live card.

amazon's 12 month card is ~$45 - $10 = $35. that's a pretty good deal there if you were getting an xbox game anyways. otherwise, $40 is probably the new best price i've seen.

so uhhh, what kinda guy do you get to choose from?
although I'm not sure I'd want to purchase a guy, myself...

in other words... clarify? :p
buy a what to get a $10 credit?

haha i can't believe i typed that. no homo.

anyways, i don't have a list of exact games, but i think almost any xbox game worked. i purchased fable 3 last week and got a $10 credit towards xbox live 12 month card, and got the message again today when i was about to check out for lost planet 2.

just put the game you want in your cart, proceed to checkout, and it will tell you if you get a $10 credit for xbox live card on the top of the order page before you submit your order.

0 the value you can get with every competitor (see I can do it too, fuck ya brah!)

I'd watch out with language like that. Just sayin' the gaming forums are tightly moderated ;)

39.99 is the lowest i've ever seen it from a retailer.

Back