GoGamer 48hr Madness, is Space Siege worth $15?

berzerker

Gawd
http://www.gogamer.com/
(48hr Madness link on the lower right side)

Call of Duty: World at War PC (I)
$35.90 - Save 28%
Reg Price $49.99

Kings Bounty: The Legend (I)
$27.90 - Save 30%
Reg Price $39.99

EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark
$9.90 - Save 70%
Reg Price $32.99

Space Siege (I)
$14.90 - Save 70%
Reg Price $49.99

Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition
$17.90 - Save 40%
Reg Price $29.99

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Shivering Isles Expansion Pack
$4.90 - Save 84%
Reg Price $29.90

Serious Sam 2 (I)
$7.90 - Save 76%
Reg Price $32.99

Star Wars Battlefront (JC)
$5.90 - Save 76%
Reg Price $24.90

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 DVD Edition (JC)
$5.90 - Save 76%
Reg Price $24.99

Please don't post any more of this crap again!!!
I just blew $35.90 because of you LOL

thanks berzerker

Damn, wish CoD:WaW was that cheap on the PS3.

Subscribed to the 48hr madness newsletter after seeing this.

Damn I didn't get the email! Thanks for the heads up, CoD5 is sold here.

Please don't post any more of this crap again!!!
I just blew $35.90 because of you LOL
yw :D

But seriously, does anyone have any thoughts on Space Siege? I thought I saw a lot of negative comments about it in the gaming forum and I haven't gotten around to playing the demo yet. I'm a DS fan, so is there $15 worth of play in SS or is it not even worth wasting my time?

From reading the general and user reviews, I don't think I'd touch Space Siege either.

Good thing my workplace bans game sites... otherwise I'd be out about $70 for King's Bounty and Call of Duty 5 shipped.

yw :D

But seriously, does anyone have any thoughts on Space Siege? I thought I saw a lot of negative comments about it in the gaming forum and I haven't gotten around to playing the demo yet. I'm a DS fan, so is there $15 worth of play in SS or is it not even worth wasting my time?

Try the demo out. From playing the demo, I found it to be a cliche, boring sci-fi game with weak controls. It's just my opinion, though. If you like the demo, you at least got a short time of gameplay free, if not, you saved $15.

Either way, it's certainly no Fallout or Crusader game.

Serious Sam 2 for less than $8. I'll tell you what that is some ridiculousness that is well worth eight bucks. Anyone who doesn't have it should get it. I just re-played it this past weekend again for the first time since probably 2006. What a hoot. So silly. But fun.
To put it in context, it was either FC2 or Serious Sam 2 this past Saturday and I went with SS2. [Although that says something about how much I'm not a fan of FC2 as well ;)]

Back