GOG and Cyberpunk 2077

Hulk

Supreme [H]ardness
I just bought this game and it won't download. I'm using the GOG Galaxy downloader and it's stuck at 2% (not even sure if it even downloaded 2% or if that's what it starts at).

I tried the GOG website but it says my code was already used (since I tried the GOG Galaxy).

I just bought this game and it won't download. I'm using the GOG Galaxy downloader and it's stuck at 2% (not even sure if it even downloaded 2% or if that's what it starts at).

I tried the GOG website but it says my code was already used (since I tried the GOG Galaxy).
Well if it's on your GoG Galaxy, then you "should" have an account and not just a "code". You can login with your account on gog.com and download it manually that way.
Though I have to say it's strange that you're having hang ups. I've always found gog's download servers to be quick and hassle free.

Yeah, you should just look at your games list on the gog website when logged in (under your log in name in top right of page). The game should be in your library and you can download the offline installer from there. I've usually had faster downloads from the galaxy launcher even for offline installers though (which will just download all the files without having to get each small installer part via a browser).

Though I do note that the GoG website is kinda slow for me just now.

I received this email from GOG today.

1707414290340.png

Back