Gods and Heroes no more

Well I feel bad for the people that were looking forward to it. But since it is no longer in development, I assume I can say I was in the beta and didn't think much of it. Seemed like a very small world and just felt like WoW, LOTRO, etc..with a Roman theme. Maybe the devs realized that themselves.

Well I feel bad for the people that were looking forward to it. But since it is no longer in development, I assume I can say I was in the beta and didn't think much of it. Seemed like a very small world and just felt like WoW, LOTRO, etc..with a Roman theme. Maybe the devs realized that themselves.

That makes me feel a little better to be honest, thank you.

It woulda been pretty decent. The one thing I DID NOT like about it was the freaking huge green or red glowing halo around the NPC's and mobs, it totally sucked, made me think it was a kiddies game. However the combat was top notch, best combat animations ever.

Sad to see it killed...... :(

they stopped working on this to work on Star Trek Online :confused:

i hope they know wth they are doing...

Yep betaed a canceled game awesome lol. If this was launched last year when it was suppose to it could have been a great game and the minion system was a cool idea. I just hope this doesnt mean they will bomb on Star Trek now that this game failed.

Back