God and intelligent design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

demondrops

Limp Gawd
2) No OFF-TOPIC posting will be allowed with the exception of the General Mayhem sub-forum area. There are multiple sub-forums as well that are subscription-access only. You can buy a subscription at this link. http://hardforum.com/account/upgrades

I proposed the idea of intelligent design. Because in all honesty we are subject to intelligent design. But my opinion is banned on tek.no the tech forum in norway because i have a different opinion of reality from the opinion that they have. Do you think i should be banned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prety much it's like should i be entitled to my opnion of belief that god is infact all matter? Why should my opinion be cencored? Do i not have the freedom to believe what i want without beeing cencored by cunts?

I do believe in intelligent design, because i think that. Intelligence cannot exsist without intelligence. Why is it wrong of me to believe this? I knoe god is a paradox, as i believe it is the source of intelligence but why do ppl want to edit me and remove my opinion of belief so much i cant understand. it is like they own the idea of what intelligence and perspective is. i know i can get more reasonable ideas here, that why i post it. i am now banned on tek.no the nr. 1 forum for tech in norway simply because i have other ideas from what they have, how is that fair. how can u take anyone serious without even having ability to respond to what they say is reality?

Last edited:
Im not even allowed to believe something else then what they believe. How can u take them serious really? even if my ideas is stupid.

I believe in intelligent theory simply because. Intelligence cannot exsist without there beeing some intelligence behind it, and i am banned from speaking on that forum for my opinion. I dont understand why, even if i am wrong im entitled to my opinion of reality without beeing cenxored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back