{GOB} clan LAN|Party, [H]ouston, TX Aug. 19th

five-by-five

Supreme [H]ardness
All are welcome to attend this one day event, registration info is @ our site www.gobclan.org, $25 for one day of gaming and hangin' out.

CS:S and BF2 will be the main competitions, some small prizes for the winners but having fun will be the main goal!

I'll see about being there, I live in Clear Lake.

I was also in a clan named {GOB} we played SoF II though. I think we communicated some clan to clan.

Edit: I read the entire thread and I'm still wondering where it is going to be held?

It's goin' to be @ Combatex and we'd be more than happy to have you there!

Currently there will be BF2, CS:S and CS 1.6 competitions. We have some goodies from nVidia and it looks like Red Bull might have some stuff for us.

If your intrested in attending, drop me a PM here with your name, email and what games your intrested in playing and I'll send over the paypal info for paying.

Interesting, I am in Missouri City, but will be in San Antonio that weekend.

Oh well

five-by-five said:
It's goin' to be @ Combatex and we'd be more than happy to have you there!

Currently there will be BF2, CS:S and CS 1.6 competitions. We have some goodies from nVidia and it looks like Red Bull might have some stuff for us.

If your intrested in attending, drop me a PM here with your name, email and what games your intrested in playing and I'll send over the paypal info for paying.

Drop by www.gobclan.org as well, thanks!

Back