• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

go-l.com

It's real... to an extent. I don't know if they've actually released or delivered anything, but they're not entirely vaporware. I've seen pictures of their monitors and machines someplace. I'm too lazy to go look for it, though.
 
Originally posted by Hiyruu
They were on the Jan issue of Maximum PC, weren't they?

yes they were.

but the product they sent to them was unfinished. I forgot what they were missing, I think it was the flash memory.
 
Yes they are real. However, the quality of their products is not that great (or atleast from the time I saw a review of this product). This one show called The Screen Savers got to order and try their products and brought it in to test. Basically to sum it all up, you can build a system that will equally perform the same (or better) for a lower price. Although the Grand Canyon Display is a very cool display. :cool:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/products/story/0,24330,3589077,00.html
 
I have not taken the time to see their most recent claims, but I am sure you guys can build better...
 
Its real, they make nice systems, windows even comes modded. Although their site is a obvious rip-off of apple's site....
 
Originally posted by suffocate
HOYL FUCKING REPOST

HOYL MOYL!

sorry, couldn't resist ;).

Kinda interesting. Definitely right about it being a rip on Apple's site.

Frg, I dream of day when I can 'really' build my own notebook computer. The idea of going out and buying notebook 'cases' and LCD's to put in them and motherboards and CPU's makes me drool.

Erik
 
Back
Top