Go [H] go!

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
I'll just let the pic say it all. :cool:

3.2mil.jpg

Lets see.... Maybe if I tape the ciruit breaker into position, run an extention cord form the neighbor, "acquire" a few more boxen....maybe, just maybe I can help push over the 3million mark.

We are over the 3 mill mark, that avg just needs to catch up. 3.2 mil in a single 24 hour period. :cool:

Nice! I haven't heard any smack talk from OCAU in a while, I wonder what they are talking about in their forum :p

Maybe they are speechless over our abilities!

Or having a collective begging to their SWMBO to run the boxes longer with the spring heat ???

That's a great milestone and I cannot wait to see us cross the elusive 3 millions mark.

WTF [H]!!

Nice output gang.

HighYield said:
Nice! I haven't heard any smack talk from OCAU in a while, I wonder what they are talking about in their forum

Actually they started a congratulation thread. Of course Kendrak is 20% of the threads posts but... ;):D
Nice response there K!

Nice going Horde!

3 million points in a single day and winter (for most of us) is right around the corner. This is going to get good!:D

It was nice and cool in my bedroom last night and I thought about trying to squeeze another notch out of my shaders on my GTX 260. I figure I will wait for real winter conditions and then we will see about this 3.5 million thing :D

We take our top 10 folders and their PpD alone would be greater than the vast majority of teams out there!!!

If 3 million isn't enough, at least I'm making massive returns on my stocks... :D if it proves to be massive enough, I will be giving it back to the community FTW :D

Onwards to not 4 but 5mil!

I wish I had money to play with stocks again. Last time I bought stocks, I bought Apple @ 38/share.

If 3 million isn't enough, at least I'm making massive returns on my stocks... :D if it proves to be massive enough, I will be giving it back to the community FTW :D

Onwards to not 4 but 5mil!

We are producing ~1/3 PPD of Default team so IMO our next target should be 1/2 of their production :)

We are producing ~1/3 PPD of Default team so IMO our next target should be 1/2 of their production :)

Stealing a page from MPC, how about a contest to guess when default finally falls to the [H]? :D

what stocks?

I want some! ;)
HKBV
CNGG
CPSL
LGMB
SMWF

Electric companies, computer hardware (GPU's specifically), ISP's and mowers.....
Beverage
Oil/Gas
Steel
ETC
ETC

I wish I had money to play with stocks again. Last time I bought stocks, I bought Apple @ 38/share.
That would have been healthy :D

Good idea... this is far more sound that just numbers... 1/2 of default will be quite a task. Generally speaking, we'll need to do about 4-5 mil :D

The final total for yesterday was 3,161,256, bringing the 7 day average as of this morning to:

Woot! After slipping the 2,5 millions milestone to OCAU, we managed to grab the 3 millions milestone ourselves.

Fold on [H]ard !!!

I'm a bit late to this thread (Thanks to a storm called Ike) but I needed to say my piece.

Once this team was so far down the list that you had to scroll to find us.
No one thought an "enthusiast" team (of 15yo punks ;) ) could ever compete with the established DC teams that had been looking for little green men and prime numbers for years.

Today with the help of many long-retired, great folders and our current phenominal folders like ROC, Tigerbiten, and sunin (I have to stop the list here or it could go on for pages), [H] is THE DC team.

Just don't get too cocky and complacent...OCAU has proven that they are as good as we are, occasionally better.

Back