go for 6800 gt now???

umcpgrad

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
2,800
I think I am selling 6800 oc bfg....
and wanting to upgrade gt so bad....

I actually got the 6800 oc bfg from outpost for 260ish..
and now... everywhere else is selling gt for about 400 dollars...

should I go for gt??? or wait a little bit for the price to get down a little bit...
I want gt to be the lowest price!!
 
That depends. I would sell your BFG and get a 6800 GT. That's me though...
 
should i wait... for go for the pny 6800 gt for about 380...

or wait until bfg 6800gt oc from outpost is back again for about 360 shipped..
 
Well, if $20 is that big of a deal, maybe you should rethink the purchase entirely :)

Seriously tho, just get it now, having it a few weeks earlier is probably worth the $20...you can wait for prices to fall till you're blue in the face, and by then you'll just want something else anyway.
 
Back
Top