• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gmail

Phonetic

n00b
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
5
I use gmail and when I tried to use my account to register it gave me this message.

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your email address. We do not allow Yahoo or Hotmail for the registration due to terrible abuses in the past. We do however protect your mail addresses by never sharing them. To contact the administrator click here."

So I used my old e-mail account, surprised it works. Anyway my question is why can't I use my Gmail account and if it's possible could an administrator help me with that.

Oh yes and where it says click here to contact them in regards to this problem I wasn't being given an e-mail so that's why I'm posting this thread.

Thank you.
 
Gmail along with all the other big free email services have been blocked as stated in the message you received. Since you already managed to create an account, there really isn't too much of a problem, and the admins won't make you an exception and allow you to use your gmail account because that would be unfair to others. You could always set up the email address you used to register this account with to forward messages to your Gmail account.
 
Use the "Search Feature" and you'll find tons upon tons of threads about using gmail/hotmail/yahoo.
 
Back
Top