• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gmail, report phishing?

Yes, I was hoping to report Phishing. Why no toolbar button for that google?
Because you should have to see the email before being able to report it as phishing. Just report it as spam or delete it, they won't do much with it either way anyways lol.
 
Do we need this thread every month?

https://hardforum.com/threads/reporting-a-phishing-email-to-google.2048895/

Use a better email client if you can't trust yours not to do something dumb. I recommend email clients without a html viewer, but if that's not possible, at least they shouldn't load external resources without a button press.
This....just turn off download content / HTML viewing if your worried about your mail client running code, I thought most email clients fixed this anyways...
 
Back
Top