• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gmail Outage Update

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
All you Gmail users unable to get to your accounts today can rest assured that Google is working on it. I’ll update this post when there is a status change.

We’re working very hard to solve the problem and we’re really sorry for the inconvenience. Those users in the US and UK who have enabled Gmail offline through Gmail Labs should be able to access their inbox, although they won’t be able to send or receive emails.
 
Haven't had a problem accessing mine.

It wasn't down for long. I had a "Error checking Mail: Bad data (1)" pop up on my Gmail Notifier once, then 5 minutes later, another pop up saying I have new mail.
 
So happy, I was in a panic. Luckily I realized that IMAP still continued to work so I just used my Blackberry.
 
Short lived ? Hm, few hours is short lived ? You didn't noticed because you all are sleeping in USA at that time, here in Europe it was dead in work hours.
 
The EU was probably overusing their Gmail accounts, discussing amongst themselves whether or not it's time to sue Google for something stupid.
 
Short lived ? Hm, few hours is short lived ? You didn't noticed because you all are sleeping in USA at that time, here in Europe it was dead in work hours.

Well excuuuuuuse us :p

It's not much different from other services provided in the US. It gets reset during our night hours.

You EU'ers broke our servers! *shakes fist at you guys*
 
Back
Top