Gmail filtering and forwarding...

ntba

Limp Gawd
I haven't looked into this just yet but I do know Gmail has some very good filtering options and was wondering if anyone had any insight or ideas how I would do something like this.

I would like to filter all emails from a certain address that usually come with a body of text and an attachment. The body is not important, especially when there is no attachment. I would like the body stripped out and only the attachment forwarded to another email.

The email is a work email sent out with the schedule, it also sometimes contains some small unimportant blurbs, but the attachments are usually PDF that I would like to forward to my HP ePrint email which automagically prints out whatever is sent to it, of course I want it less the actual email body.

I understand getting the emails with a client would be work but I would like to do all this within Gmail, if at all possible.

edit: I've done a few googles, and all I seem to be able to find is attachments being stripped out and not body text, quite the opposite. :(

Back