GMAIL Address...

Status
Not open for further replies.

v a d e R`

n00b
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
50
Now that I am registered, can I change my email address from the [sucky] AIM mail address to my Gmail?

Thanks
 
not gonna happen, abuse in the past led to the need to ban freemail, if you could change it now, and got banned, what is to stop you from re regging? not syaing you will get banned, but explaining why it is not allowed :p
 
not gonna happen, abuse in the past led to the need to ban freemail, if you could change it now, and got banned, what is to stop you from re regging? not syaing you will get banned, but explaining why it is not allowed :p

I think you may have misunderstood me? I meant changing my profile email, not my registered email.
 
I hate to be the bearer of the obvious, but AIM mail is free mail too...

It's just less exclusive, because you don't need the invite thing.
 
gmail is universally filtered and cannot be changed on a single user basis, sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top