Glowing X-Superalien (New Digicam came)

Here's my X-SuperAlien at night.

f9833df1.jpg

The only advice I can give it to go register at 1stclasspcs and use THEIR uploader. Best I've seen yet in terms of restrictions (or lack thereof) and ease of use.

Yes the camera is nice. The case is awesome as well, I am going to purchase the X-alien, not the x-superalien. The superalien is nice from what i've seen but I don't need the psu and I've seen a couple of reviews where the PSU is faulty, so i will just get the x-alien and use the psu that comes with that and use it elsewhere.

Awesome wiring job there, the removable mobo tray def. helps with covering up the wires, great job, nice rig you have. cya

I agree that it's fairly decent wiring job but this just goes to show why I really don't like those sideways mounting HDD racks.....you can see between teh drives to where the cables are hiding. And you'd be surprised the shit I can stuff back there. ;)

nice job. i have the same HSF and monitor. the monitor worked great until it broke. the connector had some wires ripped out of it. oh well it was good while it lasted.

Wow, it's nice to see you're still updating this SocceRich20, but.....over a month??? To tell you the truth I was kinda surprised to see this thing pop back up. ;)

Ah well, might as well hold it up. :p

Back