• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Glossy HDTV

stelleg151

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
444
I have noticed that an increasing number of LCD monitors are finally doing the glossy coating, which I have really liked since I first saw it on laptops screens a year or two ago.

My question is, do any of the 37-42 inch screens have the coating?

I have my eye on the Westy, but havent seen it in person. It seems like the gloss would be really good for TVs as it really brings out colors. If the current ones have it, then I might get one soon, but if not I might wait and hope that they will get it.

Love the gloss. :cool:
 
I haven't seen any larger screens with "the gloss". I have seen 20 inch models though.
 
Back
Top