Gloss black bezel?

KevinG

Limp Gawd
I'm setting up a dedicated pc to connect to my Yamaha Disklavier piano. I'd really like for the monitor to have a gloss black bezel to somewhat match, since a gloss black computer desk is out of the question. :D

Which brands have gloss black bezels nowadays? I'd like something in the 20" to 22" range. Widescreen, I suppose. Anything smaller might get hard to see, and anything larger might start to overpower the room/piano.

Best case scenario, the monitor would ALSO have a composite video input in addition to HDMI/DVI/VGA (the piano can also output to a composite signal, but the monitor would primarily be driven by the computer, of course.) Do those even exist?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can give me.

-Kevin

The HP w2207h is what you're looking for. A 22' Widescreen with a a glossy bezel/panel, as well as the connections you've listed, except for composite video (Not sure if that exist).

Thanks...May have to opt for a video card that has video "in" to get the composite support.

Any other brands make gloss black bezels? I'm off to search for the HP you mentioned.

Back