• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

glass 27" recommendations?

vibe

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,510
There are a few threads on the 27" korean 2560x1440 monitors but something that really interested me was the return of glass front monitors.

I loved how easy it was to clean my CRT. I have several cats and cleaning the monitor weekly is a must. It's very scary with an LCD in comparison because it feels so fragile and dangerous to do.

I see a warning about dust locked in because of poor quality control. Are there any brands/vendors that are better at this?

Any other issues I should watch out for with glass? Glare?

Thanks for any experiences/advice!
 
Back
Top