• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Girlfriend needs a camera for under $200

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
9,011
alright, So I tried talking her into a rebel XT like mine, I even offered to give her a few of my older lenses, but she says its too "big" and "ugly"...

She wants to keep the price under $200 and it must be good for indoor shots since most of the time it will be getting used at parties / the bar.

Now here is the hard part... she wants one of those new-fangled super skinny (read breakable) cameras. I recommend the sd1000 since I am a bit of a canon-fanboy, but would like some more recommendations.

Olympus makes some nice looking cameras, but most of the reviews I have read on them seem to be pretty poor.

I like the canon a series (I have an OLD a60 thats still going strong at 2.0mp), but she thinks they are too big to be "cute"

Girls are weird.

Thanks
 
bought my g/f a sd630 for xmas. I love the damn thing. The size of a small cam really makes it more useful and handy than I'd have thought.
 
Back
Top