• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Girl Scouts

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
So I wonder how many cookies it took to buy one of these

girlscouts.jpg
 
A buch and, the name of the cookies says it all. It is All Abouts da Money, for that glass.
 
I thought it was a telescope at first. Then i thought "nobody uses telescopes in the day" so I figured it was a lens.
 
Alot, lol but orgs like girlscouts get discounts on products like that. Heck back when I was one our troop bought a laptop for 1k because of all the donations, cookies, and a huuuuuuuge discount.
 
LadyMakoFox said:
Alot, lol but orgs like girlscouts get discounts on products like that. Heck back when I was one our troop bought a laptop for 1k because of all the donations, cookies, and a huuuuuuuge discount.

Do you know any girl scouts who can hook us all up with super expensive glass for bargain bin prices?

That lens looks like some sort of Canon L 400/2.8 or something, an $8000 lens or so I think.
 
BillLeeLee said:
Do you know any girl scouts who can hook us all up with super expensive glass for bargain bin prices?

That lens looks like some sort of Canon L 400/2.8 or something, an $8000 lens or so I think.


Normaly that stuff gets donated to other troops, or goes to the person who paid the most on donations.


plus its been ages since I've done any work with the girl scouts.
 
clockworks said:
I thought it was a telescope at first. Then i thought "nobody uses telescopes in the day" so I figured it was a lens.
I use my telescope during the day, with my solar filter on. And I need to find someone to donate some glass like that for my cause. :D
 
Back
Top