• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gimmie some love

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
Hey all, just wanted to pop in a say hello!

Things have been real busy at Moose's house...the Mrs. is due with baby Moose/Mooset next week...pray for me. :D

What are you all up to? Give me the updates...
 
I've been working on fold-server. Well, more like NOT working on it... :rolleyes:

Good luck with the mooselet!
 
Baby moosen! That child better already have a borged boxen waiting for it... :D

You picked a good time to pop in, T-minus 6 days until we're number one... maybe the onset of the little moose will be the sign we've taken back the lead.

 
Give you some love? Mrs. Moose not upto it eh? :D

Anyway congratulations on the kid. Having fun with Mrs. Moose keeps you away from the boxen, thereby letting them fold, benefiting science. ;)

Wife and kids. Wow, i dont even have a gf. :eek:
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Baby moosen! That child better already have a borged boxen waiting for it... :D

You picked a good time to pop in, T-minus 6 days until we're number one... maybe the onset of the little moose will be the sign we've taken back the lead.

Yeah, let's hope so....he/she could be the prodigal moosen.

:D
 
I wish you luck with the baby.... You'll have you post some pics of the little guy/gal/moosen...


Keep on Folding!!

 
Hopefully we will be getting in the case badges in the next week. Everyone has been busy bringing in new people and busting each other's chops. Nice to see you getting a few seconds to post.

I hope everything goes well for you and the family.


 
magnusvir said:
Give you some love? Mrs. Moose not upto it eh? :D

Anyway congratulations on the kid. Having fun with Mrs. Moose keeps you away from the boxen, thereby letting them fold, benefiting science. ;)

Wife and kids. Wow, i dont even have a gf. :eek:
Thanks...and you are dead on with your fist comment.

Along with wife and kid, you forgot car payment, mortgage, full time job......the list goes on.

And I am only 25. :eek:
 
Hito Bahadur said:
Hopefully we will be getting in the case badges in the next week. Everyone has been busy bringing in new people and busting each other's chops. Nice to see you getting a few seconds to post.

I hope everything goes well for you and the family.


Case badges?
 
Welcome back Moose!! And good luck with the Mooslet. Hopefully he/she will be born on the same day we overtake the Roos cause that would be a hell of a present to us all!! ;)


 
Well Relic is still gone on his not posting in the dc forum spree, he is slated to be back soon, but not yet when.

Papa-Ming has made his way back out of the woodwork to come back to post.

I'm still working on my of my farm that is also slated to be online sometime this year.
 
The artists deserve the kudos. Schmave did the art that won. Thanks though.

There are still badges left from the first order (plus I still need to receive them).
 
Hito Bahadur said:
The artists deserve the kudos. Schmave did the art that won. Thanks though.

There are still badges left from the first order (plus I still need to receive them).

Eh, it wouldn't have happened if we didn't have someone good running it (and still running it at that)! :D

 
AtomicMoose said:
Yeah, I saw Ming post....

I miss relic. :(

Hello Moose. Have great fun next week with the addition to your family. Best regards to the Misses. All will be well. :)

I Miss Relic too
 
Welcome back n00b :) You have been missed.
Take care of that calf !!
Right now we's about to pass the Aussies and we are putting on steam.
Take a minute to make sure your two comps are using v5, big packets, and advmethods, there are some screaming proteins coming out, with mwarps claiming about 3500ppw on a 2.6..
Oh have you seen this ?

Take care during the calving, my three were all different.
 
Yep, this reminds me of someone:
moose.gif
:p
 
I just spent 3 minutes of my life googling "moose porn", nothing good.

wait now...

Ohh, the images tab might have something.
 
Hey Moosey.

Hope things are well with the little one coming.

Remember, if Mrs Moose won't give any love, we've still got tons here.. Just not the right kind :D

Get the minimoose folding as soon as you can :D
 
Papa-Ming said:
Hello Moose. Have great fun next week with the addition to your family. Best regards to the Misses. All will be well. :)

I Miss Relic too
Thanks Ming.
:)
 
gnewbury said:
Welcome back n00b :) You have been missed.
Take care of that calf !!
Right now we's about to pass the Aussies and we are putting on steam.
Take a minute to make sure your two comps are using v5, big packets, and advmethods, there are some screaming proteins coming out, with mwarps claiming about 3500ppw on a 2.6..
Oh have you seen this ?

Take care during the calving, my three were all different.
I sure do love mud! ;)

I need to get my "remote" boxen updated on the client... Thanks for the reminder.
 
AtomicMoose said:
Yeah, let's hope so....he/she could be the prodigal moosen.

:D

Heh, prodigal moosen..Conjures up all sorts of thoughts doesn’t it? ;)

Good luck man, glad to see you out and about so to speak
 
BillR said:
Heh, prodigal moosen..Conjures up all sorts of thoughts doesn’t it? ;)

Good luck man, glad to see you out and about so to speak

Is there such a thing as a Moose potty brain? :p
 
Hey Moose, I've heard about you, but this is the first post I've seen from you, Congrats on the mooselet on the way!!
 
Ronbo said:
Hey Moose, I've heard about you, but this is the first post I've seen from you, Congrats on the mooselet on the way!!
My reputation preceeds me, eh?

Good to see you too BillR!
 
So are you getting in some fresh WU to help us get to numba one moose?

I heard I was supposed to give you a hug...


But thats not happening. :rolleyes:
 
beware the reach-arounds! and/or the reach-through!


Keep on Folding!!

 
KodiakStar said:
So are you getting in some fresh WU to help us get to numba one moose?

I heard I was supposed to give you a hug...


But thats not happening. :rolleyes:
"Hug a Moose?" thread was hilarious!
 
Another moose sighting?!? :eek:

Please tell us you've brought word of the prodigal moosen leading us over the Aussies!

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Another moose sighting?!? :eek:

Please tell us you've brought word of the prodigal moosen leading us over the Aussies!

No, no moosen as of yet....we just may have to do this on our own. :)
 
*lame Matrix voice*

But. He is the one. The CHOSEN ONE... His birth will signify great things for the [H]orde.

Your world.. as you know it Will CHANGE For-EV-er.
 
KodiakStar said:
*lame Matrix voice*

But. He is the one. The CHOSEN ONE... His birth will signify great things for the [H]orde.

Your world.. as you know it Will CHANGE For-EV-er.
ah, but you assume it is a boy.....
 
Back
Top