Gillz'z Tiny Yard Sale

Gillz

Weaksauce
Alright, so I recently went from an Antec P182 to a SUGO S02 case, so in the process I had to purchase a new motherboard. So I am now selling my old one.

I am also selling some stuff I won at a LAN party (zeropingevents.com) and I'm getting rid of that. I almost sold the power supply, but the guy backed out on me when I sold it on eBay.

PRICES ARE NOT FINAL, MESSAGE ME OFFERS =D

SOLD: Asus M2N-E Motherboard (Used for one year, works great!) - $50 shipped OBO
Antec Singature 650W Power Supply (BRAND NEW, NEVER OPENED) - $120 shipped OBO
In-Win Stealth Bomber B2 Case (BRAND NEW, NEVER OPENED) - $130 shipped OBO

Pictures are below, yes there is a slight rip on the Antec power supply box, it's still un-opened, and has original Antec sticker on it.

Also, here is a video of the case front panel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLnFB2l-iQk&feature=related

First person to buy something from me also gets a free antec 120mm fan!

I'm located in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, so if you Americans want anything, I can easily go over the border and ship it from Michigan, save you some money. If you want to work these prices out at ALL, please PM me. I never managed to land a summer job, so I'm stuck doing computer jobs for people and making little money. I don't need this, so please help me out! =)

If you want to purchase more then one item, I will work you out a deal, cut out some dollars, since I'm super desperate, and a nice guy =D

Thank you!

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Last edited:
whats wrong, are the prices too high? I can lower them, but lots of views and no replies. any advice on selling?

Seeing as you asked, the only price I see thats high is the mobo. $60 for an used AM2 board seems a bit steep. I'm sure I could go on newegg and find a nice new AM2+ board for the same price. The Antec PSU is ~$180 new, so you have a good price on that. Now you just have to wait for someone looking for a top of the line PSU.

The case is rather expensive. I should be able to order the Antec 900 for ~$100, I'm not sure why I should get yours over that one. Perhaps if you spelled out why that case is better, or cut the price to under the 900 it might move. The problem with that is you get no money due to the shipping cost.

thank you, I've been trying to sell the case locally but no luck so far.

I'll wait for offers for the mobo, I'll lower it to $50 shipped =)

Back