Gilbert Gottfried Voices Famous Video Games

Would have been funny if he said AFLAK!, instead of Fas Ro Dah!, but I guess that would cause legal issues.

This might be the first time I've laughed at Gilbert Gottfried, ok, chuckled...

That could have been done without flashing a test pattern every few seconds. I have to go have a seizure now.

That has got to be one of the most annoying voices ever. No wonder he got famous as that is a one of a kind annoying voice.

Gilbert actually did the voice acting for Lago the parrot in both Kingdom Hearts I & II games. Not quite the same, I suppose ;)

"War, war never changes..." Can't go wrong with a Fallout reference! So stoked to play Wasteland...

You're not a gamer in my book unless you can identify every one of those games just from the video excerpt.

Also, they didn't do the opening Dracula scene from SOTN, missed opportunity!

Gilbert actually did the voice acting for Lago the parrot in both Kingdom Hearts I & II games. Not quite the same, I suppose ;)

That would only make sense, since he did the voice acting for Iago in every other Alladin cartoon as well. I'm pretty sure the character is actually based on him, to a certain degree anyway.

"West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here."

Probably too old-school for the internet though

"West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here."

Probably too old-school for the internet though

Zork! One of my computer classes in high school had us play that for some reason (was quite an old game at the time :p)

"Your sound card works perfectly"

You would not believe the number of times I've heard that.

Haha, the warcraft references got me. Would've been great if he'd done "you must gather your party before venturing forth".

Back