• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gigabyte Realtek HD Audio Manager Application?

FenFox

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 20, 2016
Messages
310
So I've installed the latest Realtek audio drivers for my motherboard directly from Gigabyte's website.

-Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite
-Driver version: 6.0.1.8586

And I can't find the HD Audio Manager application in my control panel. It should probably look something like this:


I read that Realtek may have removed the HD Audio Manager Application from the latest driver versions, but I'm not certain. Any idea if It's still possible to use this application? It even says in my motherboard manual: "To enable or configure the audio amplifying function for the line out jack, access the HD audio manager application."
 
Back
Top