Gigabyte IP35 and E4500

Hagrid

[H]F Junkie
So i just got it and overclocked it to 2.75 using my tuniq tower. I heard people get 3.3 @ 1.4 or so volts. I got this because I gave my mb/cpu to my oldest.

I am using the 4500 until I get a q6600. But in the mean time I am wonderinghow high some others have got this cpu. :)

So i just got it and overclocked it to 2.75 using my tuniq tower. I heard people get 3.3 @ 1.4 or so volts. I got this because I gave my mb/cpu to my oldest.

I am using the 4500 until I get a q6600. But in the mean time I am wonderinghow high some others have got this cpu. :)

Ha I like your main rig in your sig. E4500, DS3L, Vista 64x, 4gb, Seagate HD, Corsair PSU...pretty much the rig I'm doing in the next couple days.

Ha I like your main rig in your sig. E4500, DS3L, Vista 64x, 4gb, Seagate HD, Corsair PSU...pretty much the rig I'm doing in the next couple days.

Yeah, cant wait for the 8800gt. I just need to find the dam thing in stock....
Although i have a 19" and plan to go 22" sometime, so if I cant find it, the 3870 would prob do just fine i think.

I havnt played with the voltage really(bumped it up by .02) so i still have alot of room. The guy that got 3.95, thats insane!

I'm considering getting a E4500 for now and will upgrade to a Q6600 in the future. All I want is a 1:1 ratio with the DDR2-800 RAM I have. Is it possible to raise the FSB to 400mhz and have the multiplier set to 8? Engirud said it would be possible but seems like you guys have done some overclocking on it and wanted to know if this is highly possible or out of reach?

Back