Gigabyte Ga-Z170x-Ud5 $167.80 + F/S

It's 20% off ($50 max) and code only works on your first purchase. So if you've never shopped at jet before and created an account the code will work for your first purchase.

To re-use the code just simply remake an account in your wife's name or something.

It's 20% off ($50 max) and code only works on your first purchase. So if you've never shopped at jet before and created an account the code will work for your first purchase.

To re-use the code just simply remake an account in your wife's name or something.

So you can use the 20NOW code, and the 15NOW code? Both are first purchase/new customer type of codes, I wouldn't think they would stack.

Although if that does work I'd try to buy something over about $380 that way you maximize the discount (fully get the up to $50) amount. I mean you could get a 5820k for $305, while not as cheap as the Fry's one day sale, it's not too bad. Although I'd hold off to see what deals pop up as we get closer to BF, the upside is you wouldn't have to go to the store to get it.

Back