Gigabyte GA-B75-D3V Problem

doubeint

n00b
So, I recently got a new computer case and video card. Installed everything in new case and I get some odd BIOS beeps. I get the normal single POST beep then 3 beeps afterwards. The beeps have a very long pause in between them. I can't enter my BIOS either. When I spam DEL on my keyboard to try to enter the BIOS all I get is a black screen.

I thought maybe it was my RAM so I took out one of my two sticks and I get the same beeps. I tried switching the RAM around (left stick into right, right into left) and it would beep continuously until the computer restarted and went into a loop. I put some brand new sticks in and I get the continuous beeps. I put one stick of the new ram in and I get the old POST beep then 3 beeps afterwards.

Weird thing is I'm still able to boot into Windows and everything seems fine. System Information still shows 8GB of ram (I have 2x4GB). Although one time when I was playing a game Windows gave me a dialog saying my performance was bad and tried to turn off the Aero theme.

Has anyone had this problem before or have any idea what is wrong?

Back