Gigabyte FX5200?

towert7

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
2,930
Hello, i need a cheap graphic card that has VGA and DVI-D output, can run on AGP 2x, and can run on a 200watt power supply.

I was just wondering if the Gigabye FX5200 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-125-131&depa=1 would fit my requirements?

Has anyone had problems running it on a 200 watt PSU? (I know there are very few people out there with 200w PSU's ^_^).

I want to use dual LCD monitors on this computer, and to do so i need a new card with DVI-D and VGA.

Your thoughts or opinions on this card would help a bunch, thanks.
 
as long as ur not a hardcore gamer this card should serve u well :p
 
Ha, if i had the money and the time, i would be a hardcore gamer ~_~.

But for now college takes priority over 4 hours of Far Cry.
I think i will order the 2001FP and this g-card very soon while the price is right.

~Thanks.
 
Back
Top