Gigabyte Demos 'Waterforce' GPU Water Cooling Unit

There is at least 2 (I think 6) cooling pipes going to the GPUs, it's a hybrid solution. Not sure why there isn't any water cooling on the CPU though.

Waiting on Corsair to make an AIO GPU water cooling unit.. NZXT sort of did this with that GPU adapter. CPU AIO Water cooling isn't significantly better than a good Nortua HSF. GPU Water cooling has a greater benefit not only in FPS, but also in cooling performance.

that cooler on top of the tower is huge, should be able to cool a lowly cpu and a few GPUs, maybe not 4 but a 1 or 2 right?

I would be down for Koolance to bring back Exos and make it more adaptable, like a plug and play w/c solution minus the know-how needed.

Exactly what components is that water cooling? Looks like air to me?

almost have to agree with you, looks like they went through a lot of trouble to make sure where the cooling lines go are completely covered up by cables.

Gigabyte Demos 'Spaghettiforce' GPU Water Cooling Unit

I've seen some Dell PCs wired neater than this mess. Sheesh.

That cable management is terrible and why is the PSU on top? And why in the hell is it using a regular HDD!!!? :D

I would not stick that thing on top of my PC, I'd be worried of the whole thing falling over...

Last edited:
if you look at the 2nd pic, its actually 3x VGA. I dont see ant CPU inclcuded in the loop.

It is a pretty lousy wiring job.

Wow, who on Gigabyte's marketing team thought this mess would in anyway help sell their new cooling solution?

That cable management is terrible and why is the PSU on top? And why in the hell is it using a regular HDD!!!? :D

I would not stick that thing on top of my PC, I'd be worried of the whole thing falling over...

Yeah, it does look weird and cables are a mess. As for the drive, I'm assuming this is to reduce change of it being stolen. Clearly the didn't build it to showcase performance anyway.

Back