• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gigabyte BIOS issue K8n-U

Presto88

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
491
When I upgraded to the F5c (beta) bios I cannot even get half of the overclock I could on the previous version, should I just wait for them to become official and then try them out

(gigabyte K8n ultra sli)
 
Back
Top