• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gigabyte A75-UD4H

Borgschulze

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
3,579
So I built this budget computer... in hopes of doing some overclocking.

I've hit a brick wall, VERY quickly.

BCLK won't go anywhere worth spending the time to overclock it.

110mhz and my SSD is invisible.
133 + 134mhz also invisible.

I thought there was a divider at 133?

I've not been able to find what safe voltages are for the NB either... I tried upping it to the second setting, which is around 0.05 I think. But still.. no SATA for my SSD.

The other thing I should mention... my Seagate 500gb Laptop HDD that I'm using for storage.. shows up in BIOS.

Any help making my SATA ports work would be awesome... and I won't take.. switch to another SATA port as an answer, I believe all components should work when overclocking.. otherwise I'm sure the long term affect will be a non-functioning SATA controller.

I've updated to the F6 BIOS, which didn't help...

I also like the ability to "fake" overclock on this system... I can up the multiplier as high as I want, and it functions perfectly fine, with zero performance gain.
 
Back
Top