Gift idea: Holiday Buddies 25" Stuffed Animals $6 shipped @ JCPenny.com

SJetski71

Fully [H]
At JCPenny.com and be sure to use coupon code WELOCT4 to get it shipped free.
Choose from three types: Drifty the dog, Flurry the bear and Snowy the moose :)

If the above link does not work then do a search for holiday buddies instead.

SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I ordered one for my GF and she sometimes checks here!! GRRRR!

Anyways, all are sold out except for Drift the Dog. Yeah, but hush hush.

No deal can hide from my prying eyes ;)

Yea but your GF won't mind because you paid full price right? (cough cough)

They were all sold out but the dog one, eh oh well 6 bucks I had to get one for the missus

Damnit, a moose would have been cool, but they're all sold out now.:(

theHeat, good to see a fellow Tucsonan.:)

CBR, what side of Town? I'm NW side by Overton and La Canada. You in college or high-school?

theHeat said:
CBR, what side of Town? I'm NW side by Overton and La Canada. You in college or high-school?

YGPM

Oh it's a bear, I was going to make some sort of dirty joke. LOL Too bad they're sold out, I know a girl that would have loved it if I got her one.... ;)

where are you seeing 'item unavailible' because if it matters, i was able to add it to my cart and then proceed to the checkout. i dont have the means to order it yet so i couldnt go any farther.

Hmmm, funny. I just order one, and it says the stuffed animals are in stock, but maybe it depends on what area you are ordering it from.

well i ordered mine ealier this moring. when iadded it to my car and went to checkout and made my account at the end it said out of stock. so i closed the windopws. i went back to get the moose instead and when i added the dog again it said instock so. i don't get what happened but i got one.

Back