• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Giantdisc Audio Jukebox Project Phase 1

upriverpaddler

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
1,701
It may be a little premature to start shouting about this, but I'm really excited.

I've been shopping eBay for a while looking for an antique floor radio that I can turn into a mp3 jukebox. Nowadays it's a joke to think that you can get a good deal on eBay. Reasonable items are so few and far between that you are better off just shopping at home. But check it out! Ten dollars! Holy Crap!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=330099836911

If nobody is familiar with Giantdisc, here's the link. www.giantdisc.org.

So that is that. Just wanted to brag. Totally open to any ideas or suggestions before I start.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top