• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ghosting boot partition on raid-0 array to another raid-0 array

vineswingman

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
70
So.. I want to ghost the contents of my main raid-0 array (2x 74gb raptors) to a second (2x 320gb seagates). This array holds my windows installation and is the partition i boot from. I want to ghost the contents to the two 320gb HD's (also in raid-0), so that I am able to boot from them without having to re-format so that I can remove the 74gb raptors. What is the easiest way to do this? Norton ghost?
 
Back
Top