GHOSTBUSTERS bench please [H]

Mister E

2[H]4U
I, plus many others, would love to see this game benched on the main [H]ard|OCP site. What's the word bird?

ive been playing it with all the settings on high with 1 x gtx260 @ 1920x1200 and its smoothe as butter, definately not a demanding game.

Try throwing AA at it and tell me it's not demanding. 1920x1200, high everything with, I think, 16xAF forced, and 2xAA added to the Configuration Settings file seems pretty demanding to me. I see lows in the 30's, mostly 40-50's using that quality.

You mean a hand edited config file (I know it's easy) and a forced control panel setting? Why aren't all games run through their paces like that? I have a request now too:

[H], could you please do a test of Virtua Tennis 2009 with forced 8xAA and 16xAF? Should only take a few minutes for each video card, right? THX!

:p

Ok so I fail to see your point besides your opinion on it not being demanding. Are you just trying to be funny or e-cool? Add to the discussion or run along.

Try throwing AA at it and tell me it's not demanding. 1920x1200, high everything with, I think, 16xAF forced, and 2xAA added to the Configuration Settings file seems pretty demanding to me. I see lows in the 30's, mostly 40-50's using that quality.

that looks like a poor code optimization rather than a super demanding game, hopefully a patch would fix that, but it's unlikely they'll release one.

btw I want to see Plants Vs. Zombies @ [H]ard|OCP :D

posted in other thread but more appropriate here..

I thought I read or saw on [H] that this game was gonna be a showcase for the i7 processors and SLI.From what Im reading so far,the game is not really taking advantage of high end HW..They were showing of all the physics stuff and saying it was done on the CPU and not the GPU.

This game doesn't seem to Scale very well at all with Sli. The Sli Indicator is 75 percent full when looking at a wall of nothing intense but once I move to a open area or alot of stuff is going on then the Sli Indicator is like at 25 percent full.

Back