Ghostbusters - $2.99 FS

With it $5 every now and then between Steam/D2D/etc, this is only really hot if you don't like Steam...

Nice game and excellent @ $3, but I imagine all the Steam/D2D fans have already bought it in the last year or so when it's been $5...

Hmmm, which I guess means only those who want physical copies are still waiting to purchase it.

Okay, yeah, it's a hot deal!

great game but a little boring in the beginning. and if you think GTA 4 is cpu intensive then you are in for shock. on highest settings you better have a fast quad and gtx275 or better to keep the framerates up. even with my cpu at 3.8 it still chugged in huge battles and soft particles would do a number on my gtx260 in spots. framerates can literally go from 60fps to 20fps when the shit hits the fan especially because all of the physics being done on the cpu.

also you are going to want a 360 controller for the best experience IMO.

You know, when I looked at this, the first thing I thought was "man, this is great but it could be so much better with Windows Server Standard 2008", and then Newegg delivered for the low low price of $633. I am truly impressed.

You know, when I looked at this, the first thing I thought was "man, this is great but it could be so much better with Windows Server Standard 2008", and then Newegg delivered for the low low price of $633. I am truly impressed.

Hah, hilarious.

Underrated game, imo. The physics and graphics really make it worth a quick run through.

Back