Ghetto (no cussing in thread titles) mousing surface...that works well

ScotteusMaximus

Limp Gawd
after i bought my razer copperhead, i realized i needed a new mousing surface. when i was cleaning my room, i noticed that the texture on one of my 3 ring binders felt exactly like the smoother side of my old func 1030 pad, which is when i got an idea.

i took a 3 ring binder and cut off one of the sides and made my own mousing surface. between my copperhead and the piece of binder, my mousing is smooth as silk. my friend even commented on how smoothly the mouse glides, and he said that he wouldn't have even been able to tell it was a notebook if i hadn't told him.

the notebook side was supposed to be a temporary solution to my inability to wait for shipping, but it worked well enough that i canceled my order. :shrug: just a suggestion for people who are impatient, broke, or both.

edit: oops, totally forgot about the swearing in thread titles rule. sorry.

WowPads are $10.

Also, those flexi cutting boards work great too.

Clip boards work too...and are double usefull because they can also keep the cord in place.

lanbackground.jpg

probuiltmx510.jpg

;)

The top of my allumium computer case is absolutely brillian. Cut the damned thing off added a fan and have been happily using my nice and slick mouse pad since. :)`

I onced used a piece of paper that was taped to the table. I would have used the table itself but for some reason the mouse would not respond correctly.

Back