• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GG Saphire

e-geek

Gawd
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
578
Well i bought a sapphire 4890 1gb standard card 2 weeks ago and it died 5 days later, so this morning i get the new package to my suprise it had a vapor-x oc 4890.

All i can say is thank you, great card, great temps and it fits it with my case cause of the blue led.

I can get it to 950 core stock volts and running 1100 mem, almost cracked 20k 3dmark 06 @ 930 core so we will see :)
 
Nice. This is the first positive Sapphire RMA story I've /ever/ heard.

Touche. Generally dealing with sapphires support is like pulling teeth from an ornery elephant. Props on the upgrade, I have heard great things about that card, be sure to let us know how it turns out.
 
gg sapphire <- I was totally expecting to see a horrible RMA story from sapphire but I was wrong!?
 
Did you RMA directly with Sapphire, or did you RMA through the vendor you purchased the card from???

"Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase. This can only be carried out by the original purchaser Please contact your Dealer/Reseller for Warranty / RMA service. They will require proof of purchase which includes the original invoice/documentation."

So you see, you should be giving props to the seller, not the company.

I bought a Sapphire 4870-512 from newegg and it has issues. I dealt strictly with newegg to get my RMA service, which was quick and painless.:D
 
Back
Top