GG Saphire

e-geek

Gawd
Well i bought a sapphire 4890 1gb standard card 2 weeks ago and it died 5 days later, so this morning i get the new package to my suprise it had a vapor-x oc 4890.

All i can say is thank you, great card, great temps and it fits it with my case cause of the blue led.

I can get it to 950 core stock volts and running 1100 mem, almost cracked 20k 3dmark 06 @ 930 core so we will see :)

Nice. This is the first positive Sapphire RMA story I've /ever/ heard.

Touche. Generally dealing with sapphires support is like pulling teeth from an ornery elephant. Props on the upgrade, I have heard great things about that card, be sure to let us know how it turns out.

gg sapphire <- I was totally expecting to see a horrible RMA story from sapphire but I was wrong!?

Did you RMA directly with Sapphire, or did you RMA through the vendor you purchased the card from???

"Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase. This can only be carried out by the original purchaser Please contact your Dealer/Reseller for Warranty / RMA service. They will require proof of purchase which includes the original invoice/documentation."

So you see, you should be giving props to the seller, not the company.

I bought a Sapphire 4870-512 from newegg and it has issues. I dealt strictly with newegg to get my RMA service, which was quick and painless.:D

Back