• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gflops on 3960x oc ?

The LinX scores for SB are abnormally high due to AVX, I think...if you're looking at the Linpack scores to spec out a workstation/server for computationally intensive tasks you might get a incorrect picture.
Of course, if you're just benchmarking for fun, go go go!
 
I will test it with the latest version when I get a chance of Intel Burn Test.

Does anyone have a link to the absolute latest version with linpack etc...

I got 98 GFLOPS with IBT on standard test size in 8 secs.... using 2.50 with an older linpack.

edit***
Linx - I stopped it after 13 mins because I was tired of waiting! This on a high ram load of 12GB

linx46
 
Last edited:
I will test it with the latest version when I get a chance of Intel Burn Test.

Does anyone have a link to the absolute latest version with linpack etc...

I got 98 GFLOPS with IBT on standard test size in 8 secs.... using 2.50 with an older linpack.

edit***
Linx - I stopped it after 13 mins because I was tired of waiting! This on a high ram load of 12GB

linx46

Nice!
 
Back
Top