- Joined
- Aug 19, 2003
- Messages
- 1,133
Setup
Auzentech Prelude with z-5500 speakers, (win7 64 sp1)
the problem I have is that there is always static sound coming from the speakers.
I have used on board sound and still get the same problem, to test out make sure its not the sound card. Cleaned everything inside the computer. Still have the damn problem.
I have my speakers hooked up to my xbox 360 and it does not have this problem.
It seems that this is only related just on the pc side, what can it be?
suggestions would be appreciated or troubleshooting tips.
Thank you in advance
Auzentech Prelude with z-5500 speakers, (win7 64 sp1)
the problem I have is that there is always static sound coming from the speakers.
I have used on board sound and still get the same problem, to test out make sure its not the sound card. Cleaned everything inside the computer. Still have the damn problem.
I have my speakers hooked up to my xbox 360 and it does not have this problem.
It seems that this is only related just on the pc side, what can it be?
suggestions would be appreciated or troubleshooting tips.
Thank you in advance