• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

getting Soldam in the US?

You can talk to them through email, they haven't updated their US site in almost a year. Your best bet is to have someone call them that speaks fluent japanese and ask them the questions that you want. There are also stores in japan you can call that might ship here:
http://www.soldam.com/ They used to ship to the US from this site.
SOLDAM CORPORATION
652-1 Niijima-cho, Ota City
Gunma 373-0819
Japan

Tel : +81-276-30-3773
Fax : +81-276-30-3775
E-mail : us_customer@soldam.co.jp
 
Thanks for the info. Now if only I had spent those six years learning japanese instead of latin I'd be all set here. I converted the currency for what I think is the price for one of the altium cases and it came out to $400....and that's before and shipping and importation fees...jeeeesh
 
Back
Top