I know some of you have been able to do it. How can you access the server side code from php? I am not trying to steal a site or anything. Im just trying to figure out how some gaming clans can post live updated america's army honor numbers on their site.
http://notanotherwebsite.mine.nu/omega10mg/una/htm/members.php they do it here but wont say how they are grabbing the info from america's army. I know some of you guys always mess people up when they start my "unreadable code" things and you always manage to tell them the code. So im asking for your help in either telling me how you do it, or giving me that piece of code.
http://notanotherwebsite.mine.nu/omega10mg/una/htm/members.php they do it here but wont say how they are grabbing the info from america's army. I know some of you guys always mess people up when they start my "unreadable code" things and you always manage to tell them the code. So im asking for your help in either telling me how you do it, or giving me that piece of code.