• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Getting no video from x1900 xt

WHOAguitarninja

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
76
Installed it fine, I was able to get video before I installed the drivers, but once I installed them, I havent been able to see a thing. I've tried rebooting several times and nothing comes up. I'm using a 2407wfp, but I've also tried it on an older 17 inch dell lcd and got nothing. Not sure whats going wrong here.
 
That's odd. I reseated it, re plugged in the PSU connector...and now it comes up. I'm going to update the drivers and try again to see if it comes up.
 
Back
Top