Getting mowed

ziggy000005

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 26, 2001
Messages
191
Man it's brutal down here at 84th!
dwdawg flew by and Falcon_CMH and defex will soon.

Fold on!
 
looks like you didn’t even see him coming, because Eagle07 just mowed you :D
 
I DID wave as I went past.... :D

lol I see your right behind me currently...
gonna need to boost to a tad over 180k if you want to be in the top 20...
 
180k isn't going to happen until bulldozer hits. Saving my pennies now.
Although I do have 2 gtx450's begging to be replaced with gtx570's......

I need another job!
 
Things get downright brutal once you get into the top 100 on this team. I've been stuck around 70 forever now. I think it took me nearly 2 months just to get around 70 from being in the 80's. The fact that i've been getting nothing but 2684's lately doesn't help either.
 
Back
Top