Getting mowed down for the first time......

EDIT: I love that motivational poster Heretic. Wasn't that Kendrak's origianl creation?


I can claim that it was Kendrak's motivational poster(s) that had me create that one and a couple of others. Although I still have some of the originals graphics too. :)


foldingb1.gif



hardelephant.jpg


helephant.jpg


hardteam2.jpg



And let's not forget the rankings and teams when we first started ;)

hardteam.jpg
 
I haven't been in danger for a while, kept adding a gpu every couple months to keep me pushing. Now I've hit rank 59 and I think it's safe to say I won't break top 50. 2x gtx260s, 8800gs, 9600gso, and a 9800gt folding as close to 24/7 as possible, but no more ramp possible for a good while. I'm out of steam, and I can hear the blades approaching...

 
Ya, were coming up fast...
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
I think I had someone on my threat list once...four I7 920's and a handful of video cards later, no more threat list...:)

That is the beauty of starting so far back...most of you see me show up at one time or another as a threat...I feel so...threatening... :D

 
Once I get the next rig fired up you'll be the only one on there, but you'll be only a few k above me, and Ive still got a few mill on you :)
 
I think I had someone on my threat list once...four I7 920's and a handful of video cards later, no more threat list...:)

That is the beauty of starting so far back...most of you see me show up at one time or another as a threat...I feel so...threatening... :D


/gets out binoculars

Ohh yeh....

:p

 
2 years, 7 months, and 4 days buddy.... :D


I've been testing a OS on Nexus.....

My stable PPD is 60k, and I just made a purchase. Hardly a full system yet, but I have to finish it now. So add a bit more ;)

Expect a FS thread..... :D
 
I've been testing a OS on Nexus.....

My stable PPD is 60k, and I just made a purchase. Hardly a full system yet, but I have to finish it now. So add a bit more ;)

Expect a FS thread..... :D

You don't honestly think I am finished ramping now, do ya?? Heck, i still have an I7 920 in the box sitting here collecting dust....I probably should do something about that...

 
*watches on as Elsie1999 mowes her over as well*

Ah well, you get used to the feeling of mower blades in your back after a while :p

~2 weeks =P.

new car, nah

More D , hell ya!

Get enough D and you can have a self powered Hot Air Balloon, and do you know how many chicks you could get with a hot air balloon? It's not like everyone's got one

"I can show you the world... "

Lol I don't need that. Unfortunately my girlfriend isn't impressed by the number of folding machines and has limited the total number of machines I can have because I limited the number of shoes she could have. She's probably doing me a favor though...
 
That just means you need 1 big machine, like a SR-2 :)
I'm real close on closing a deal on either some 5530s or even some 5550's
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Back
Top